- Record GL accounting activities, reconcile accounts, monitor expenses & transaction movements, prepare financial reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annually).
- Assist in company tax filings, including but not limited to: income tax filing, TPT & Use tax filing, foreign vendor withholding tax, personal property tax, etc.
- Assist team in booking & reviewing of journal entries with accuracy & timeliness, including but not limited to: Payroll, AP and eventually AR.
- Utilize knowledge and experience to help accounting team to increase efficiency and streamline daily operations and monthly close process.
- Maintain financial system and general account settings for AR, GL, AP, etc.
- Document new accounting processes and assist with modifying existing procedures.
- Lead automation projects for continuous improvement in accounting & cross-team functions.
- Ensure accuracy of financial entries in accordance with GAAP/ IFRS and compliance to internal policies.
- Assist with external financial audits and internal control audits.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and manage projects as needed.
- Work Location: Arizona, USA.
- Master’s Degree in Business Admin or Accounting with 3+ years of related accounting experience.
- CPA firm experience is a plus.
- Well-rounded corporate accountant with experience in G/L, A/P, A/R, Tax, Fixed Assets, etc.
- General Accounting experience, including cost center structure/hierarchies
- Knowledge of new GL account set-up with understanding how they roll up in the Financial Statements
- Experience in financial reporting.
- Comprehensive understanding of GAAP, SOX and IFRS.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office & SAP system experience is preferred.
- Ability to handle high volumes of work accurately and with limited direction.
- Effective in communicating complex processes in a simple manner.
- Strong team player with ability to work independently.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.