Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
- Ensure monthly activities assigned during financial month-end close are completed within timelines & with accuracy.
- Handling of Payroll Accounting operations which includes processing of Journals, reconciliation preparations and Month End Close activities.
- Timely completion of preparation / review of assigned complex account reconciliations.
- Ensure that GL accounting and operations comply with the Keysight’s Accounting and Finance Manual and related SOX Controls. Would also be expected to have a good knowledge of Keysight’s Accounting and Finance Manual topics which are owned by Payroll Accounting team.
- Would be involved in supporting the team lead on acquisitions from Payroll Accounting team’s perspective.
- Should be able to drive projects which are cross functional in nature and involving teams in different geographies.
- Good Communication skills (written and spoken).
- Self-driven, positive attitude, flexible to work on multiple tasks.
- Should be able to draw linkages/dependencies to other teams and look for opportunity/ideas to improve the current processes.
- Should be a good team player.
- MBA and Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration – 3-4 years’ work experience (preferably from an MNC environment and/or international accounting firm previously).
- Exposure to Oracle will be added advantage to the applicant.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.