Website Siemens EDA
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Finance Analyst.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Being a trusted partner to the Franchise controllers (GI and CV).
- Preparation of monthly reporting package (analysis, key findings, and creation of reports for the management).
- Profitability and competitive positioning analysis and proposal alignments within Franchise.
- Maintenance of the current tools of CPQ/ MDM PRF thresholds matrix and update of UDET.
- Yearly FX adjustment and Revision of Transfer price as indicated by the Transfer Price Officer.
- Issuing of SCF’s and Approver of deal escalation (incl. UDET update), evaluate their impact on the P&L.
- Download PATH data and analyze the data and send out the reports.
- Analyzing Pricing Trends, PRF Erosion and target fulfillment.
- Tracking SG&A Development (operational expenses) for Actuals and Forecast.
- Creating the Net Fee True-up assessment. SAP PO prices vs. Real net Fees for the Catheter business.
- Calculation of the Rebates /Warranty and reimbursement and credit for the Catheter and Sound star business.
- Preparation of inputs for the forecast for the 2D/4D for Catheter business.
- New Order Alignment on Catheters.
- Creation on Monthly finance reports for Catheters.
- Drive continuous improvement and simplifications of existing tools in Finance, e.g. digitalization efforts.
- Financial support for special projects
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- You are motivated and can self-learn and take on things.
- You are able to automate process and suggest efficiency in the current processes.
- Work with the Franchise Controllers in creating presentations to the Franchise Heads and are comfortable to talk to C-Suite if needed.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5-8 years MR Technology experience; including experience in a Medical Technology industry.
- Familiar with SAP, Jedox, Excel.
The pay range for this position is $100,000 – $120,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is 8% of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.