The FSE will develop innovative design-wins by coupling the customer’s technical needs/application with Samtec’s product design and development capabilities. Service the customer by any and all means necessary.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Provide front line sales and support for all customers assigned to FSE.
- Work with customer’s engineering personnel to provide appropriate Samtec Interconnect solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Work with Customer’s purchasing personnel to ensure fulfillment of interconnect demands with Samtec products.
- Interface with Samtec Channel Partners by providing training and support of Samtec customers through the channel.
- Develop new relationships at existing accounts as well as discovery of new accounts within the assigned territory.
- Drive cross-functional teams within Samtec to provide the appropriate level of parts and/or information necessary to secure the design win.
- Provide overall ownership of every aspect of the sales and support of Samtec product to the FSE’s customer base.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities”
- 3+ Years of OEM sales experience in a technical industry is required.
- Component sales experience in a technical industry is required.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills for both internal and external customer base.
- Exceptional follow up skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- On the job training as appropriate.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.