proteanTecs is a dynamic fast-paced start-up company, transforming the way reliability of electronics is achieved. In a world where machines are gaining immense responsibility over our lives, sudden failure is not an option.
We have developed a cloud-based platform, which combines data created in chip-embedded Agents (IPs), with machine learning, to predict faults before they become failures. Our solutions provide unprecedented insights throughout the value chain, from Chip Vendors to System Vendors and Digital Service Providers.
The company was founded by seasoned industry veterans, including three former founders of Mellanox Technologies, with deep knowledge and experience in the electronics industry and is backed by worldwide leading investors.
At proteanTecs we combine different disciplines to create a revolutionary solution. Our team is highly interdisciplinary, ranging from SaaS and Machine Learning experts, to top designers in Chips and Circuits, as well as masters of EDA. We work together and learn from each other.
We are looking for the best Field Program Manager to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project or Program Management in a high-tech industry
- Knowledge of ASIC and SW development process
- High Level management and leadership skills
- Ability to schedule and manage multi-tasks efficiently and effectively
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Risk management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, PMP certification a plus
- Experience and comfort in a start-up environment
- Experienced in working with project Mgmt. and collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence, advance roadmaps, PowerBI, MS-Project
- All prospective employees must pass background checks
- Manage day-to-day project planning and customer’s project life cycle
- Work closely with FAE team to assess, clarifies, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Provide updates consistently to various stakeholders. Resolve cross-functional issues to ensure progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution
- Maximize proteanTecs’ opportunity while providing value-added solutions
- Develop project tracking documents, communications and presentations
- Help drive timely customer deliverables
- Look for places of improvement across the company’s teams
- ·Ability to drive changes, build trust with team members and influence without authority
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.