With us, you can shape the future!
As a pioneer in the field of NAND flash controllers, at Hyperstone we develop extremely reliable and secure controllers and their accompanying firmware for industrially demanding storage solutions. We empower the digital and connected world by reliably storing and protecting data. For this and many other exciting projects, we are looking for new colleagues who want to make a difference.
So, let’s get started – today rather than tomorrow. We are there when customers need a solution, and to achieve these goals, we are taking leaps we’ve never taken before. We trust in our expertise. We say: yes, sure!
Are you ready? Apply and become part of our team.
- Support customers in handling our leading-edge memory controllers within their NAND flash based mass storage products
- Development of firmware enhancements and optimizations
- Design and development of current and future products
- Design of API (Application Programming Interface) and customer specific functions
- Continuous exchange with firmware, hardware and test teams
- Interface between firmware development and customer
- Close cooperation with Sales Department
- After an initial training period you will be working on challenging tasks independently and also as a part of the team.
We say “Yes sure” to you, if the following applies to you
- Advanced Engineering Degree (BSCS / MSCS equivalent) in computer science, electrical engineering, or electronics
- Familiar with microprocessors and embedded system architecture, compiler and embedded software development tools.
- Profound development and design knowledge of programming language C and embedded software development background
- Standard data structures and algorithms are well known and easily applied
- High attention to detail paired with analytical thinking and understanding of complex concepts
- Customer orientation and affinity of interacting with customers directly
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English and German)
Say “Yes sure” to us, if you want the following benefits
- State-of the art engineering for innovative products
- Short decision making processes within a motivated team
- Attractive work environment directly at the lake of Constance
- Friendly and professional team
- Flexible working hours
- Adequate compensation package
- Permanent position
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.hyperstone.com.