Movellus, an innovator in high-performance silicon design, is seeking a field application engineer to join our team. At Movellus you will be joining a company that is set to revolutionize how high-performance semiconductors are designed with our Movellus Aeonic™ Digital IP platform and work with some of the best and brightest in the industry in a highly agile, collaborative, and friendly environment.
As a field application engineer, you will be part of the global sales team based in North America. This is a customer-facing role focused on pre-sales engagement to ensure the successful introduction, evaluation, and deployment of Movellus’ synthesizable IP solutions.
- Promote Movellus products through pre-sales customer presentations and follow-up meetings
- Partner with the sales team to perform technical qualifications and assess business opportunities
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and challenges seeking opportunities to apply Movellus IP products into solutions
- Develop technical collateral for Movellus products
- Gather and synthesize technical input from multiple customers to help drive improvements to existing products and identify new product opportunities
Required Education and Experience
- BSEE or equivalent
- 5+ years of semiconductor industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing applications engineering or similar roles
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Verilog/System Verilog
- Ability to work in Linux engineering environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel domestically 20% of the time
- Experience in semiconductor design and/or verification
- Working knowledge of IC front or back-end flows including simulation, synthesis, physical design, static timing analysis, DRC/LVS
- Experience selling or supporting semiconductor IP is strongly preferred
- Experience with analog SPICE simulation
- Experience with System Verilog simulation
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or TCL
Must be eligible to work in the US.
Apply at: email@example.com
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.movellus.com.