Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
As a Field Application Engineer in North America at Arteris, you will work in a team of solution architects and become an expert in Arteris Network-on-Chip (NoC) technology for the most advanced System-on-Chips in the technology industry. Your good understanding of digital design, from SoC architecture definition to implementation, enthusiasm for technology, creativity, problem-solving skills, and communication skills make you a key member of the team. You will have the opportunity to help influence the architecture of the main interconnect as well as the coherent interconnect of cutting edge SoC designs.
- Be recognized by customers as an expert on interconnects for System-on-Chips
- Present Arteris NoC technology features and solutions to prospects
- Provide technical expertise to the sales force to demonstrate to customers the value of the product
- Help customers get the most out of Arteris NoC technology in their SoCs
- Interface between customers and R&D to escalate requests for improvements and provide a good understanding of customer needs
- Minimum of 5 years of front-end digital SoC experience, from RTL to synthesis.
- Good understanding of System-on-Chip architecture
- Good knowledge of the AMBA AXI 3 & 4 protocol
- Ability to work in a team, creativity
- Motivated to train and educate others and help them solve complex problems
- Familiarity with the ARM ecosystem (CPU, interfaces, fabrics)
- Familiarity with cache coherency
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.