- Not release products inspection
- Inspection OTD gets above 90%.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for leading FAI group.
- Arrange FAI daily schedule and balance work loading.
- Responsible for FAI group’s targets (OTD and error ration).
- FAI samples inspection.
- Inspection equipment’s evaluation and maintenance.
- OGP Program creation, optimization and evaluation.
- Improve the measure capability and monitor target accomplishment status.
- Reports preparation (weekly and monthly reports).
- Training new FAI staffs.
- Assist engineer on the sample inspection and qualification. .
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities”
- Has 6 years Connectors measurement experience, be familiar with the measurement equipment.
- Must be able to sit/stand for at least 90 consecutive minutes, and not suffer from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
College Degree or above
- Training on Samtec elab system, be familiar with GR&R, MSA.
- Understand GD&T, scrupulous.
- Familiar with office software.
- Can read and understand the product blueprint.
Languages: Chinese / English
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.jobvite.com.