GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundries Fab 9 Team is looking for an intern to help oversee the “Engineering wafer release” work flow for the summer, located in our Essex Junction, VT location.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Managing budget allocation
- Tracking hardware requests
- Improving approval criteria and TAT
- Inventory clean-up/automation
- Developing KPIs and process standards
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor’s Student enrolled in an accredited engineering or business degree program.
- Excellent academic standing
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated; able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans and proactively seek feedback to ensure objectives are aligned and met
- Team player; able to succeed in a dynamic, fast paced environment
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.