Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Keysight has an opportunity for an Export Compliance Specialist. You will be responsible for initiating and supporting all export compliance activities on a day-to-day basis and this position will be supporting the teams to ensure compliance with export compliance regulations.
This role can be based our of our Santa Rosa, CA or Santa Clara, CA office or Remote / Telecommute for strong candidates.
• Perform denied party screenings for various programs within the company
• Assist in export and sanctions compliance review
• Conduct export compliance due diligence reviews of vendors and suppliers to identify risks to the company
• Escalate unusual findings that might be related to sanctioned individuals, terrorist financing, law enforcement, or other criminal activities
• Conduct independent research utilizing the internet, third-party tools, commercial databases, and leverage internal databases to evaluate and disposition sanction system alerts.
• Assist in other export and sanctions compliance-related tasks and projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree plus Minimum of 5 years of experience with corporate trade compliance programs or 9+ years of corporate trade compliance programs
- Knowledge of BIS, EAR, ITAR, OFAC, and International Export Compliance regulations
- Knowledge of “sanctioned” party screening processes
- Knowledge of EU dual-use regulation (EC) No. 428/2009, EU military (or defense) controls and the UK equivalent laws and regulations a plus
- Experience documenting and implementing global trade policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Export Compliance screening software and classification applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to articulate and effectively communicate trade compliance information to various levels of non-technical audiences
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and can meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Position required to be US Person
The level of role will be based on applicable experience, education and skills; Most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed below.
California pay range: MIN $86,310- MAX $143,840
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region
This role is eligible for our Keysight Results Bonus Program
US Employees may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Savings Account
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, Disability insurance
- Business Travel Accident and Business Travel Health
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Paid Family Leave
- Discounts, Perks
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.