Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
As a DSP and FPGA design engineer, you join a high-performance R&D team located primarily in Bochum (Germany) and partner closely with teams around the globe. Our team is responsible for the development of a modular signal processing platform for real-time development, integrating Keysight’s high-performance signal converters with a scalable high-performance FPGA prototyping system. This platform enables our customers to accelerate research in emerging applications by enabling rapid prototyping and emulation of very wide-bandwidth real-time stimulus-response systems required for today’s advanced technologies such as 6G and high-speed communications.
In this position, you will develop FPGA algorithms for digital signal processing and high-speed digital interconnects. A good understanding of digital hardware and communication systems will be required. Working together with FPGA designers, hardware and software developers you are expected to share your knowledge and foster the success of the team. The position is located in Bochum or Böblingen (both in Germany).
Who are we looking for
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- A minimum of 8 years of experience developing FPGA gateware
- Experience working in an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good English language skills (min. B2 CEFR)
- Good German language skills or a demonstrated willingness to learn
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with AMD Xilinx Development tool chains and environments
- Experience with digital high-speed designs and/or using high-speed FPGA transceivers
- Experience creating digital signal processing solutions (DSP), including the ability to use tools for simulation and coding, especially with super sampling rate designs
- Experience with scientific and mathematical programming algorithms
- Knowledge of communication systems, including architectural tradeoffs and partitioning impacts.
- Experience with electronic test and measurement equipment
What we offer
In addition to Keysight’s core global benefits, we offer an outstanding combined benefits/compensation package that includes:
- Flexible Working Scheme
- Monetary Benefits: Vacation bonus, Christmas bonus, Cash profit sharing, Stock Purchase Plan
- Social Benefits: Pension scheme, Health care for employees, Sick benefits, Direct life insurance, Supplementary Support Plan, Ergonomic programs
- Insurance: Accident insurance, Business Travel insurance, Private insurance
- Fringe Benefits: On-site cafeterias at main sites, Internal training, Service awards, Employee Counseling Program, Bike Leasing Program, Leisure clubs (sports, hobby, culture)
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.