Within the Wireless Internet of Things group, CEVA is offering you to be a member of our Hardware Wi-Fi team working closely with our SW and Signal Processing teams to specify, architect, and implement the future evolution of our Wi-Fi IP (Intellectual Property).
In this unique opportunity, the key responsibilities are:
- Define the architecture/micro-architecture of various part of our Modem
- Implement (in Verilog) the design
- Participate to the verification (Simulation)
- Participate to the validation (FPGA testing)
- Participate to the Customer Support
- Engineering Degree in computer Sciences
- Proficient in Verilog
- 4+ years’ experience in digital design, SoC,
- Ability to follow a design flow (RTL, testbench, code coverage, synthesis, formal verification, gate level simulation)
- Technical document writing
- Wireless communication norm background is a plus
- Team player with communication abilities
- Flexibility and dynamic thinking
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Both French and English languages have to be fluent
- Fully authorized to work in France, especially in the Alpes-Maritimes
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.