You love technology and you are probably a user of connected object? You are interested to work on wireless communication? Don’t wait and join us to be part of the future of the Internet of Things.
If you feel connected, come on board!
Here in CEVA we are developing state of the art Wireless IPs. In the Wireless Internet of Things division, the WiFi department creates quality IPs that power millions of devices around the world. Joining CEVA’s Software team is an opportunity to play an important role in this exciting adventure and a chance to contribute to the future of the WiFi technology.
As a Software Developer, you will develop major Software components for the WiFi products. The position requires an expertise in the different phases of the development process and capability to work closely with all the teams involved in the project (hardware, signal processing, and validation).
Your main activities will be:
- Design of the software architecture
- Software development
- Participation to the validation phases
- Software Optimization
- Customer Support
And in particular:
- Development of new functionalities for our platform dedicated to IoT (Internet of Things)
- Development of our WiFi stack towards the evolution of the 802.11 standard (ex: 802.11ax/WiFi6)
- Maintenance of the current WiFi functionalities (TDLS, Rate Adaptation, etc.)
- Holder of an Engineering degree in computer sciences, electronics, embedded systems
- Proficient at C/C++ programming languages, with a minimum of 4-5 years in embedded & real-time development
- Knowledge of the Software development flow, from requirements to implementation and testing
- Experience in Software development for a communication protocol
- Hands-on Software debugging on various environment (Simulation/FPGA/SoC)
- Effective communication skills and a strong ability to collaborate with others
- Fluent in English and French
- Fully eligible to work in France, especially in the Alpes-Maritimes
- You are creative, rigorous, polyvalent and a good team player.