- Provides administrative support to country level executive(s).
- Requires thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures.
- Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals.
- Prepares presentation materials for country high level management meetings.
- Makes high level contacts of a sensitive nature inside and outside the company.
- May track department personnel and organizational changes as they occur.
- Maintains calendar for executives as required.
- May scribe and publish staff meeting minutes in a timely manner.
- Takes on special projects related to country level. Such as annual employee meeting, CSR related resource and events…etc.
- Requires bachelor with 5+ years of executive assistant or related experiences.
- Prior program management experience.
- Must have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English .
- Requires the ability to multi-task, be organized and detail-oriented.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills desired.
- Must be able to work independently and in teams, and meet schedules. Individual will interact with people with different personality styles.