Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
Keysight is looking for an EW focused RFuW Field Application/Solution Engineer that will work closely with our sales and industry teams to understand customer needs/requirements, demonstrate Keysight solutions, and enable our customers to be successful including training and other levels of support. Our application/solution engineering organization is the premier technical pre/post-sales support team in the electronics and communications industries. Being persuasive to create customer preference for Keysight products as well as developing strong customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction are key aspects to this position.
This position has responsibilities for:
- Leading Keysight’s customer engagements from a technical perspective
- Owning the technical solution development, demonstration, proposal, and in some cases delivery and support
- Teaming with sales professionals, industry solution teams, and other disciplines to develop and win complex opportunities.
- Creating demand for Keysight’s products and services through presentations, seminars, and demonstrations
- Developing and building long term relationships and loyalty with customers as a resident expert while ensuring high customer satisfaction
This position is compensated by a 90% salary and 10% commission. It yields 100% target pay achievement at 100% of targeted sales with higher commission rates once the target is exceeded.
Locations: Fort Walton Beach, FL; Destin, FL.
Keysight not only prides itself on hiring engineers with strong technical backgrounds, but also with excellent communication skills. The ability to communicate your thoughts, ideas, and point of view is very important in this position and to the long-term development of your career. You must demonstrate the ability to work closely in teams and understand the dynamics of a team environment. We are looking for candidates that have demonstrated leadership skills and have the ability to be dynamic and persuasive in a professional setting.
This position requires the following skillsets and attributes, with an emphasis on technical expertise and communication skills:
- BSEE required, MSEE preferred or equivalent education with emphasis in RF and microwave theory and applications. Minimum 2-3 years of experiences preferred.
- Strong understanding of electronic warfare and threat simulation systems (A2PATS, CEESIM, AMES, NEWEG) required. Experience with existing systems preferred.
- In depth knowledge of radar theory and applications
- Familiarity with programming concepts, application development/debug, and programming languages such as C#, C/C++, Python, and/or Matlab
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates.
- Must be a US Citizen with an active DOD Secret/Top Secret clearance.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for continuous learning
Background in any of the following areas is highly desirable:
- Radar and Pulsed RF applications, Electronic Warfare simulation and testing
- RF/uW/mmW communications systems and component test with modern VNA’s, signal generators, and signal analyzers
- Space & Satellite communications and test systems
- Technologies in areas of communication standards such as 5GNR, 802.11, LTE
Additional characteristics of candidates we are seeking for this position include:
- Independent professional that works best under broad and general directions
- Highly competitive, assertive with a passion to “win” and “teach”
- Ability to create a vision and convey the message in a persuasive manner
- Comfortable in challenging customers by offering the customer unique perspectives
- Sociable, people oriented, outgoing, desires quality customer interactions, and wants to earn recognition
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.