Dassault Systèmes, “The 3DEXPERIENCE Company”, provides businesses and individuals with the virtual universes needed to design sustainable innovations. Its market-leading solutions transform the design, manufacture and maintenance of their products for its customers. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions promote social innovation and offer new possibilities to improve the real world through virtual universes. With sales in more than 140 countries, the Group brings value to more than 250,000 companies of all sizes in all industries.
What Will Your Role Be?
As Event Specialist for BENELUX, you will join our closely-knit and highly motivated marketing team in Northern Europe. You will be responsible for the definition, development, execution, and measurement of pipeline/revenue generating from marketing events across engagement in the BENELUX region.
The Challenges Ahead:
- Support the Northern Europe Managing Directors and Leaders functions to define events portfolio to support local business, awareness and enablement objectives aligned with strategic guidance from global events.
- Develop event campaigns for BENELUX region and execute at high quality to drive pipeline results and to support lead-gen for revenue growth.
- Ensure event selection aligned with resources (budget and people) and business targets (contact, open lead and MQL). Plan & manage event budget spend.
- Execute high quality events in the spirit of 3DEXPERIENCE
- Develop an editorial line or a read thread for each event from the communication plan to event execution and follow up through an integrating marketing plan (using both online and offline methods)
- Manage event lifecycle management in alignment of Corporate guidance and in compliance with processes (planning / execution / monitoring / project management / reporting)
- Works with internal (Sales, Marketing, Corporate Communications, Digital, Brands and Industries) and external resources to obtain needed materials and services
- Brief & manage event agencies/vendors as needed
- Drive event content for digital and on-demand promotion
- Event portfolio includes 3DEXPERIENCE Forum, Tradeshows, Seminars, User Events, Internal Events as well as Corporate Visits/Briefings when applicable.
Your Key Success Factors:
- Proven experience in a B2B demand generation role.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
- Ideal computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Highly organized, structured, and detail oriented. Ability to manage projects, balancing the needs of diverse stakeholders, sticking to tight timelines, and nailing all the details.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Excellent collaboration skills to work within a highly matrixed organization
- Proactive, Self-motivated and outgoing, dynamic interpersonal skills.
- Open to travel for events within Northern Europe
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.3ds.com.