1. Identify and assess ESG risks and opportunities across the organization and in the industry.
2. Develop and produce ESG reporting that aligns with industry best practices, regulatory requirements and up-to-date trends.
3. Plan and create high-quality and effective ESG messages/content with minimal supervision.
4. Engage with stakeholders to promote ESG initiatives and build relationships.
5. Conduct ESG training, awareness and engagement campaigns for employees and stakeholders.
1. Exceptional command of written English language, fluent in spoken English.
2. Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
3. Minimum 6 years of experience in ESG strategy development, implementation and reporting or other relevant fields.
4. Knowledge of ESG frameworks, such as SASB, GRI, TCFD, TNFD, and regulatory requirements related to ESG.
5. Experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship building.
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
7. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
8. Computer and Internet savvy; proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.