GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundries is seeking a highly skilled and motivated equipment/maintenance technician to be a part of the post fab manufacturing equipment technician team. The equipment/maintenance technician role is to sustain and run the fab floor with primary responsibility of resolving equipment and process issues. Technician position will be working in a compressed week of 12-hour shifts in our 24/7 advanced manufacturing facility.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Actively participate in continuous improvements processes, learning and skills development
- Strong team member, able to work well with global team, and other duties as assigned
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Education: Minimum of 2 year technical /Associates degree in science, engineering, math
- Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work on a 12-Hour shift schedule. Including working in a clean – room environment per semiconductor industry and Global Foundries protocol/requirements
- Able to wear all required clean-room protective clothing and equipment throughout a 12-hour day (excluding breaks)
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds on a periodic basis through-out the shift
- Able to perform work in a standing position for a 12-hour shift (excluding breaks)
- Language Fluency – Fluent in English Language – written & verbal
- Experience in semiconductor industry
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit globalfoundries.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.