1) PhD‘s degree or above in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Material Science, Chemical Engineering and Automation Engineering related fields.
2) Good problem–solving and communication skills as well as a willingness to learn.
3) The ability to troubleshoot complex problems and strong ownership in providing root-cause fixes.
4) A team player who can multitask and thrive in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
5) Able to lift weight consistent with applicable regulations and/or safety guidelines, including NIOSH Lifting Recommendations. Able to work in a clean room environment, gowning up in coveralls, hoods, boots, safety glasses and gloves. Spend significant amount of time on the factory floor working on the tools.
6) Rotational shifting (3:30 p.m. to 00:30 a.m.), further details will be introduced during interview.
7) Work location: F18B Tainan, Taiwan (On-site)
8) Proficiency in both Japanese and English/Mandarin speaking and writing skills.
1) Basic mechanical-related knowledge and knowledge of semiconductor processes is a huge plus.
2) Previous experience in equipment maintenance or improvement is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.