- Handle Nano Diffusion, Thin Film, Lithography or Etching equipment
- Warm up and troubleshoot with high-tech equipment.
- Improve and enhance the efficiency of equipment
- Plan and execute the analysis or defect detection projects
- Communicate with cross-functional engineers or vendors
- Bachelor’s degree or above and major in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical and Automation Engineering related fields
- No experience required (having experience with equipment maintenance or improvement is a plus)
- Have basic mechanical-related knowledge. Having the semiconductor processes knowledge is a plus
- Good problem-solving skills, communication ability, team spirit, active learning attitude and is fluent in English
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.