The successful candidate will have a good understanding of CMOS layout techniques, be highly motivated, and quick to adopt new technologies. Good interpersonal, time management and communication skills are critical for working with circuit engineering and product development groups. The successful candidate will have the ability to multi-task ensuring timely completion of several complex independent tasks.
- Position requires an AA/AS degree with 6 months of certified layout training, BS/BA preferred
- Experience in Calibre DRC/LVS verification tools a plus
- Needs to be able to debug DRC/LVS with some guidance
- The individual must be a fast learner, detail oriented, have excellent communication, and be a team-oriented person
- Work under the supervision of senior mask designer and circuit designers to implement GDSII versions of schematics
- Work with foundry technology data to implement custom CMOS elements such as transistors, resistors, capacitors, inductors, etc.
- Perform physical layout verification using industry standard DRC/LVS tools
- Perform RC extractions on blocks and perform timely modifications of layouts as recommended by circuit designers
- Collaborate with other members of layout team to assist in product tape-outs, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, ability, and business requirements.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit analogbits.bamboohr.com.