Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, NVIDIA.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our team. This position is based in California, Portland, or Washington. We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota. You will drive the revenue for new business, services, and renewals, through effective value selling and relationship development at the Director-level and above. You must be well-rounded in all aspects of enterprise account selling, including the ability to create a significant pipeline in a short amount of time, identify business drivers, and have a command of and deliver the Puppet value proposition. You will need to have experience selling software to large enterprise customers in the California or Pacific/Northwest area.
- Actively manage current accounts and prospect to develop opportunities in medium and large Fortune 1000 accounts.
- Attainment of quota, quarterly and annually.
- Develop an active and vibrant pipeline, equal to 3x quota.
- Prepare accurate weekly forecasts and reports to sales leadership.
- Maintain current, accurate, and active Salesforce hygiene and have familiarity with MEDDPICC.
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Puppet Enterprise and related products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-sales engineering and support resources.
- Develop account-based selling methodologies and closing plans that can be coordinated with both your local management as well as the executive team.
- Prospect for new customers in conjunction with our channel partner and SI community.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects by leveraging the renewal revenue stream and converting to larger, strategic deals for long-term business opportunities.
- Travel as necessary in order to develop account relationships and close large opportunities.
- You have 7+ years of experience selling enterprise software into the California and/or Pacific Northwest market – preferably financial, banking, insurance, and healthcare verticals.
- Selling software to Fortune 500/1000 accounts with a strong technical acumen, as well as the ability to have a presence with upper management and executives in the accounts.
- Building and executing on a territory plan (Target Account Selling or other sales methodology to ensure you can develop a long-term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short-term tactical opportunities.)
- Driving demand for newer products and are skilled at selling professional services.
- Calling on platform, infrastructure and application development teams at the Director to C-level
- You have experience leveraging SIs, VARs, and Alliance partners to deliver solutions with a proven track record of success with these partners.
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.perforce.com.