As an Enterprise Account Executive at Altair, you will be working within our Data Analytics division in Germany and carrying a quota for new license sales and renewals covering our Banking and Financial Services division.
We are looking for a pioneering Enterprise sales specialist to help expand further our existing Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) footprint.
You will be expected to close opportunities focussed on our cutting-edge Data Preparation, Machine Learning and Visualization products and to help our customers discover how they can overcome their business challenges. The goal is to support the expansion of users at existing accounts and win new clients.
To achieve this, you will work closely with marketing, technical and development teams in Germany, EMEA and beyond.
What You Will Do:
- Win new business within Enterprise and BFSI Verticals
- Nurture existing accounts within the Financial Services space; building trusted relationships, actively understanding each accounts’ needs and growth plans, working closely with CTOs and Chief Data Officers to define technology strategy and up-sell our existing portfolio
- Deliver against monthly / yearly targets and forecast effectively
- Collaborate with the wider Global Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing teams
- Attend customer facing events (Webinars, Trade Shows, etc.)
- Continuously help us refine our Data Analytics Go-to-Market strategy
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years in Data Analytics and Enterprise sales background, ideally within the BFSI sector
- Strong experience in building track-able, repeatable sales processes
- Fluent English & German
- Experience in selling software tools and consulting services
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and sell
- Strong business acumen to uncover clients pain points and identify the business impact of our tools on the client’s processes
- Experience selling and farming FTSE 100 and equivalent across EMEA
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.)
- Experience utilizing CRM systems and marketing automation systems (such as Salesforce, Outreach etc.)
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty, and leadership
- Unending enthusiasm to learn
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit phh.tbe.taleo.net.