Responsible for developing design components for PDKs.
Typically performs one or more of the following in capacity of either an individual contributor (as directed and/or independently), or as a manager:
• Develop and deploy design components for PDKs
• Provide best-in class, differentiated enablement tooling
• Accurately represent semiconductor processes in client Design Flows that enable successful product designs
• Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
• Work and collaborate on other projects and/or assignments as needed
See description for career level for general proficiency levels pertaining to Job Complexity, Accountability, Relationship Focus, and Knowledge, Skills & Abilities. These proficiency levels apply to all career levels. Some requirements may vary locally.
- Proficient in some aspects of a technical discipline.
- Initiative and creativity are limited to fulfilling standard practices related to job responsibilities.
- Uses standard engineering methods to analyze and resolve problems
- Completes a variety of routine projects, assignments and tasks.
Participates in teams
- Directed contact at engineering level.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic principles and practices in one technical discipline.
- Requires a technical (University) degree. (Exceptions approved by local HR)
- BS + 0-2 years of experience or
- MS + 0-2 years
Information about our benefits you can find here: https://gf.com/careers/opportunities-in-europe/
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit globalfoundries.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.