Website Siemens EDA
For our Electrification & Automation Business Unit in Kartal, we are searching for an Energy Automation Engineer in Engineering Group who will be doing the engineering design and implementation of energy SCADA and Power Management System (PMS) projects!
What are my responsibilities?
- Generating technical solution,
- Preparing signal list, equipment list and other documentation based on the solution,
- Realizing installation, parameterization, programming and commissioning of Siemens RTU and SCADA (HMI) systems,
- Performing Siemens S7 PLC for PMS (load shedding – synchronisation -generator control),
- Providing trainings for end customer,
- Support customer offers and clarify technical details.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Control Engineering,
- Advanced knowledge of RTU and SCADA HMI (WinCC, SCC etc.),
- Advanced level of PLC programming experience with both Simatic Manager and TIA portal,
- Strong knowledge of communication protocols such as; PROFIBUS DP, Modbus, IEC101/103/104, IEC61850, Ethernet TCP/IP,
- Experience in Power Management Systems (load shedding, synchronisation, generator control),
- Knowledge of network topology and devices like switches, routers, firewalls,
- Knowledge of protection relays,
- Very good command of Turkish & English,
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience in energy automation and/or process automation,
- No restriction to travel within Turkey and abroad.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.