CEVA is developing state of the art AI processors, HW accelerators and DSP ASIC projects in AI, Vision, Wireless and Base-stations area.
We are looking for a CAD Engineer with experience in CAD scripting for Palladium and Protium
The Job includes writing and maintaining scripts (in Python, Unix shell scripts and Perl) to Automate Palladium and Protium Runs and also requires knowledge in using Palladium and Protium tools hands on and supporting users.
- B.SC in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- 1-3 years of experience as a CAD engineer or similar technical position.
- Programming languages: Python, Unix shell scripts, Perl – A must
- Programming languages as Perl object oriented, TCL and IzPack – a plus.
- Any previous experience with Emulation flow is an advantage.
- Experience Working in Azure (TFS) version control system, using pipeline: builds systems.
- Good English (as we work closely with sites and costumers over the world).
- Team player
Required Tools (advantage):
- Primary: Xcelium, Palladium, Protium
- Secondary (nice to have): Vmanager, Spyglass, VC-lint, NC (grid computing), VCS, Verdi, SimVision, DVT
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.