As our EMEA Corporate Controller, you will report to VP Corporate Controller and will play an integral role within our finance leadership team.
You will be part of the Global Finance Organization and work closely with corporate accounting team and various other stakeholders in finance and business.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of the accounting for our subsidiary in France, in accordance with US GAAP, local GAAP and compliance with both internal and external requirements
- Manage local accounting team to ensure responsibilities and objectives are met
- Cooperate closely with the corporate accounting team to optimize our processes and to ensure alignment with global policies and procedures
- Lead the close process for the local subsidiary
- Review and approve the regular and timely preparation of all required financial reports and schedules for the subsidiary including reconciliations for the region in accordance with US GAAP
- Ensure compliance requirements including Sox, tax, statutory filings and statutory audits are met
- Manage relationships and performance of outsourced accounting and payroll providers
- Work closely with outsourced income tax preparer and oversee the company’s quarterly and year-end income tax provision
- Coordinate activities of external auditors
- Oversee the Internal Control and SOX implementation for the local subsidiary
Ideal Candidate will also have following qualities:
- Strong communication, people leadership, accounting and analysis skills
- Able to communicate effectively with French team and corporate team based in the U.S.
- Can work in a dynamic environment and manage competing priorities