Purpose of Role:
To provide support to the EMEA Financial Controller in issuing global payment runs, managing bank reconciliations, producing data analysis and reporting.
To gain knowledge of global counterparts’ tasks in order to cover their holidays and absences.
Responsibility for global banking and payment process adherence.
- Payment run preparation and process adherence
- Supplier and customer payments allocation
- Global bank accounts reconciliations
- Cash daybook completion
- Cash and credit card reporting
- Local VAT and Audit support
- Other reporting, as required
- University degree relating to Finance or Accountancy or alternatively a internationally recognised finance qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
- Good level of English
- At least 1 or 2 years of office work experience
Skills & Experience:
- Comfortable with Excel
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Experience of various accounting systems
- Multicurrency experience
- Medium or large organisation experience
- Project Management experience
- Listed entity experience
- Good communicator
- Ability to work well with others, including colleagues located in different time zones
- Can do attitude
- Seeking out opportunities to improve the current status and process
At Sondrel we are encouraged to think differently, take on innovate and challenging projects and we’re trusted to make independent decisions to progress our own careers in the way that we want. We pride ourselves on being specialists in what we do, collaborative in our approach and we’re hugely passionate about driving the technology for SoC design.
We have teams across the globe which means there is opportunity for both domestic and international travel and the chance to network with some of the most highly skilled and knowledgeable engineers in the industry. Sondrel allows you to enjoy your work by having an autonomous environment built on trust, dependability and integrity as well as having a hybrid work environment catered to individual needs.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for bright individuals who are proactive in what they do, enjoy a challenge and have a desire for continuous learning experiences because, at Sondrel, no two days are ever the same.
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- 19 days annual holiday
- Public and Religious holidays in addition to annual leave
- Hybrid, flexible work arrangements
- Maternity Leave
- Medical coverage
- Continuous training with online training platform
- International travel opportunities
Sondrel are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recruit people from varied backgrounds because it makes our team stronger, and we provide an inclusive workplace because growing in partnership is what makes our team great. We do our best to provide fair opportunities to everyone and we want to hear what you need to grow with us.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.sondrel.com.