proteanTecs, a trailblazer in the field of advanced electronics deep data analytics, is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our rapidly growing software development team to create and maintain firmware code and embedded real-time software projects at the core of our product offering.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in software engineering, with a focus on building scalable, reliable, and maintainable code.
As an embedded software Developer at proteanTecs, you will have the opportunity to determine the future design and implementation of proteanTecs’s core features, while working in a rapidly growing and developing environment. This position will involve working on multiple projects, involving the world’s largest tech companies as customers, integrating proprietary software directly on a variety of edge devices, and use a variety of tools and technologies while working with a wide array of roles within the R&D organization.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and play a leading role at Israel’s most promising startup. (By Globes – הסטארט-אפים המבטיחים של 2022 – גלובס (globes.co.il))
We are looking for the best Embedded SW Engineer to join the ride as we spearhead the next revolution in electronics!
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in embedded software development, with a focus on building features, design, development, and maintenance of cross-platform applications in C
- Experience working with build systems, and specifically Make or CMake
- Experience working with python
- Experience working with bash/shell scripts
- Solid programming foundation: data structures and algorithms, version control, performance, testing
- Meticulous about coding standards (formatting, conventions, documentation)
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Proficiency in English at an intermediate level
- Experience in FW development
- Experience in writing applications for the automotive industry
- Experience in VLSI development (design\verification)
- Worked closely with customers on interface definition, integration, and debugging
- Experience with one or more of the following: Docker, K8s, Cloud-based application development, Java
- Experience working with relational DBs (e.g. SQL)
- Develop new features for our customers’ Edge devices
- Design and lead the implementation of the multi-disciplinary, cross-platform solution
- Perform full life cycle development and deployment of embedded applications and libraries
- Develop systems to maintain, analyze and improve performance, integrity and reliability of existing applications
- Investigate and fix problems with production systems in real-time
- Construct experiments and analyze data to identify ways to improve technical performance
- Own features from design and development to production
- Perform code run time and memory footprint optimizations
- Collaborate in a team environment across multiple scientific and engineering disciplines
- Perform code reviews that improve software engineering quality
- Agile Development Practices and Meetings
- Software Documentation
- Software Specification and Testing
- Collaborate with technical and product peers
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.proteantecs.com.