You love technology and you are probably a user of connected object?
You are interested to work on wireless communication?
Don’t wait and join us to be part of the future of the Internet of Things.
If you feel connected, come on board!
Here in Ceva we are developing state of the art Wireless IPs. In the Wireless Internet of Things division, the Bluetooth and WiFi departments create quality IPs that power millions of devices around the world. Joining Ceva’s Connectivity team in the Bluetooth or WiFi’s Software team is an opportunity to play an important role in this exciting adventure and a chance to contribute to the future of wireless technology.
As a Software Developer, you will develop major Software components for the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi products. The position requires knowledge in the different phases of the development process and capability to work closely with all the teams involved in the project (hardware, validation, customer support and marketing).
Your main activities will be:
- Analyze Bluetooth or Wi-Fi standard specifications and derive product requirements
- Architect and implement Bluetooth or Wi-Fi features that are reliable, simple, and meet the performance of our products
- Define and implement unit test plans with a sufficient functional coverage
- Participate to the certification of the Bluetooth of Wi-Fi product
- Diagnose system issues and provide efficient fixes
- Provide trainings to validation and customer support teams
- Brainstorm on the evolution of the work environment (process, technology, tools)
- Report issues to the Bluetooth or Wi-Fi standard, and discuss with Bluetooth SIG toward resolution
- Holder of an Engineering degree in computer sciences, electronic, embedded systems
- Proficient at C/C++ programming languages, with professional experience in embedded Software development
- Knowledge of the Software development flow, from requirements to implementation and testing
- Hands-on Software debugging on various environment (Simulation/FPGA/SoC)
- Knowledge in scripting languages such as Python
- Technical document writing skills
- Effective communication skills and a strong ability to collaborate with others
- Experience in Software development for a communication protocol is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-ip.com.