Skills And Experience/ Requirements
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-5 years SW Development experience (C++).
- Strong ‘C’, ‘C++’ skills in embedded systems is mandatory
- Experience with test driven design.
- Knowledge of Linux and embedded operating systems like FreeRTOS, Zephyr, …
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design methodologies
- Experience with scripting languages
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills which may require making laboratory measurements and/or interacting closely with the hardware design team in order to observe the actual versus expected behavior of the software running on the radio.
Nice to have
- Experience with working in a team using agile methods
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor-based systems (STM32, ESP, …),
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery methodologies and tools
- Knowledge/experience in test automation methodologies and tools
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Good communication skills, ability to build working relationships with engineers within and outside of the department.
- Motivated by technical challenges, with a strong desire to deliver quality products on time.
- Good written and oral skills with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of embedded development tools for Arm (GDB, cross-compilers, …)
- Familiarity with embedded system design, low-level hardware/software interaction and real-time processing requirements and be able to understand electronic designs.
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (BLE, Wi-Fi, LoRa …)
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols
What you will do
- Develop/code the designed features/solutions.
- Elaborate the functional and structural breakdown into SW components & modules.
- Define the dynamical behavior of the software
- Validate the feasibility of the solution: model simulation, mock-up
- Select SW Tools, Methodology and coding rules
- Provide technical leadership to the team on SW and infrastructure design (CI/CD), integrating applications with existing environments, ongoing performance optimization, and process improvement.
- Define main technical choices for SW development: Select the technical solutions and decide on the ‘how’ to implement.
- Supportive environment
- Opportunity for creative work and professional development
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Private health insurance