Your role and responsibilities
You will participate in the development of the Secure-IC portfolio of secure solutions:
- by ensuring the various phases of specifications,
- C programming,
- integration and validation on target embedded microprocessor.
- To do this, knowledge of ARM processors is preferable.
- Knowledge of auxiliary channel attacks and fault injections is an asset.
- Skills in cryptography would be a plus.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Embedded software development engineer with 2 years minimum experience in an equivalent position
- Proficiency in C language and assembly skills
- Knowledge of ARM processors
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of auxiliary channel attacks and fault injections is a plus, as are skills in cryptography
Secure-IC is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Our positions are therefore open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make a difference.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.secure-ic.com.