1. Hands on in Linux BSP (Yocto Framework, Linux kernel, u-boot, arm-trusted-firmware, device tree framework, Pinctrl framework, device drivers and applications etc).
2. Strong C coding and debugging skills.
3. Understanding of Arm architecture.
4. Experience on ARM JTAG Debugger: Lauterbach etc.
5. Ability to understand IC/IP datasheets, board schematics, SoC reference manuals, Programmers Guide and map it to software code.
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good spoken and written English skills.
2. Good Teamwork adaptability and self-motivated.
3. Fast learner and interest in learning new skills.
4. Good Problem-solving ability.
1. Design, build and unit test – Drivers, Middleware and/or Application, as per project requirement.
2. Collaborate with different component owners for development of components required for project.
3. Debugging and fixing of customer issues.