- Research and design system/board level solution for new generation SoCs.
- Partner with silicon team to provide design guideline for customers.
- Board schematic design, component selection and BOM generation with cost optimization.
- Co-work with PCB layout engineer to define PCB stack-up, optimize components placement and trace routing.
- System/Board level hardware debug and verification, signal measurement.
- Collaborate with Thermal engineer for the system thermal solutions.
- Collaborate with EMC/RF engineer to solve EMI/RF issue.
- Co-work with Software/Firmware team for SoC bring up.
- BS/MS degree in EE or CS.
- Work experience and rank are not limited.
- System level high-speed signal design techniques of DDR/PCIe/USB/DP/eMMC etc.
- Skill of using EDA tools like OrCad, Allegro, KiCAD etc.
- Experience with system level compliance tests, including EMI, ESD, Safety etc.
- Experience with PCB layout, PCBA fabrication, board level bring-up, debug, and verification.
- Experience with Signal Integrity, Power Integrity.
- Better to have experience of Computer motherboards, Notebook and Tablet system design.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.