Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven technical expert in the Calibration of Test and Measurement Equipment. This is role for a key individual who will work full time in our facility in Nashua, NH performing calibrations on Network Analyzers, Signal Analyzers and RF signal generators.
- Performing automated calibrations on select RF Keysight test equipment.
- Establish and maintain close communication with customers to ensure optimal performance of customers’ and Keysight Technologies’ test equipment assets
- Ensure compatibility between customer expectation and support provided by Keysight Technologies.
- Evaluate test failures, distinguishing between hardware & system software to determine if repair or re-alignment is required
- Perform calibration and adjustment procedures on Keysight products after upgrades.
- Understand PC based software.
- Install software and firmware upgrades that may include re-image of the customer’s instrument
This critical role requires the following skills:
- Technical School or Military PMEL/TMDE or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Support of Test and Measurement instruments.
- Understand project time-line, goals and processes and complete those requirements.
- Be able to interface between the customer and Keysight to solve complex project objectives.
- RF/ Microwave repair and calibration up to 50 GHz is a plus.
- RF calibration and repair service experience on Keysight Test Equipment is a plus.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to interface with customers and peers.
- Candidates must be in local area (Nashua, NH) or willing to relocate themselves
- Must have ability to lift 35 lbs.
- Must be a US citizen.