Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
We have a position open for a recently qualified engineering graduate to develop their career within our project engineering team supporting our Electromobility portfolio.
This position will be based in Germany, as part of Keysights Global Solutions Delivery (GSD) team assisting external customers in the definition and implementation of Keysight’s power portfolio for Battery Test Labs, Electric Vehicle charging solutions, associated products and services.
GSD solution engineering team is responsible for proposal, estimating and delivery of solutions and ensuring successful implementation of customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in Electrical engineering, Electrical design & test, software application control systems – preferably related to HV/LV Power/E-mobility industry.
Will be able to understand customer’s problems and carry out the project engineering to recommend and deliver solutions to meet their needs, ensuring customer satisfaction is at the forefront of what we do.
GSD Project Engineer works with customers to determines overall program/project plan, structure, schedule, staffing requirements and sub-contractors. They are accountable for provision of risk assessment, electrical and virtual layout documents and implementation/execution, generally allocated by project and engineering services.
Solutions Project engineer would have following responsibilities:
- Project deployment, Site preparation & supply requirement definition and planning
- The technical ownership, management and accountability of solution delivery projects.
- To evaluate & manage external contractors, prepare pricing, work breakdowns
- Manage the planning, scheduling, design for new installation platform of Keysight/Scienlab systems at customer sites
- Project technical planning, Layout Schematic and design
Typical customer applications are in Power Electronics, High Voltage, High Current E-Mobility areas
- Battery Pack, Battery Module and Cell Testing
- Electric car – On board Charger
- Charging Infrastructure Test and deployment
- Bachelors/ Masters Degree or University Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (or Equivalent).
- 1-2 years Relevant experience in Electrical, Industrial application areas would be benefical
- Be self-motivated, proactive and professional attitude .
- Capable to evaluate & manage external contractors, prepare pricing, work breakdowns and interpret wiring diagrams.
- Communication in English and capable to work with colleagues and customers across multiple disciplines/regions.
- Knowledge and proven experience of requirements to manage aspects of Safety, Electrical / Facility connectivity and 3rd party wiring plans for EV equipment installation
- Demonstrated knowledge of battery technology, EV testing, electric vehicle energy storage systems, charging systems and power delivery would be an advantage.
- Experience with software or layout design packages such as Eplan, Adobe is advantageous
- Excellent working proficiency in Microsoft tools, Word, Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
- Be flexible, easily adapt to changes and comfortable in dealing with all levels of people.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.