Website Siemens EDA
We develop networks that provide our cities with light and heat more intelligently and are very familiar with automation and digitization in the process and manufacturing industry. For this and for many other future projects, we need bright minds who contribute their skills and creativity. people like you!
Siemens Professional Education (SPE) is the professional and innovative trainer for Siemens, Siemens companies and selected external clients – Fill pipeline from Siemens.
In our training, the focus is on the learner. We teach professionally and promote the personal development of each teacher individually.
But this concept does not stop at the trainers. Lateral entrants with professional qualifications are welcome. On your way to becoming a trainer, we accompany you with qualifying training courses, but also personally with an experienced mentor.
What we offer is the chance to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take the next step in your career with us.
- You develop, plan and convey training and learning content (e.g. control technology, digital technology or automation technology), depending on the learning progress you offer individual supportive measures
- You coach and accompany our trainees and show how they can successfully use their knowledge in the first projects
- You teach our trainees action skills and soft skills (such as communication skills or project management).
- The regular assessment of these areas of competence is also your responsibility.
- You advise and support trainees/students with regard to personal development goals
- In the field of adult education, you develop further training measures and then implement these qualification measures
- You have a degree in electronics, mechatronics, computer science or you have a master craftsman or technician with relevant professional experience
- Ideally, you have already gained professional experience in the field of electronics or electrical engineering
- Initial experience in training is an advantage, but it is even more important to us that you enjoy working with young people and that teaching can inspire you
- We teach our apprentices in German, so you should have at least fluent written and spoken German skills
- 30 days of vacation as well as a variety of flexible working time models that allow you and your family to take a break.
- Share programs to become co-owners of Siemens AG.
- Further training opportunities for both your professional and personal development.
- And many more benefits here
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.