The EHS manager supports the new plant setup considering the environment, health, safety, and security for the new plant in Kaohsiung. The new plant will produce Patterning materials for our Semiconductor business in the company.
In your role, you are the EHS owner to consider the EHS global and local regulations into the new plant during the design and construction phases. Coordination with global and local stakeholders for the new plant layout is also part of the role. To prepare and finalize the technical package with stakeholders from EHS points of view such as user requirement specification in order to communicate with business partners or vendors for new plant related development.
After startup, you lead to direct and control the EHS activities, make sure the compliances, ensure the environment, health, safety, and security well controlled.
The EHS manager:
- establishes and maintains EHS policy and procedures to ensure compliance with 1/ local legislation, 2/ corporate EHS policy and standards, 3/ business requirements in order to maintain the required permissions, approval licenses and certifications for Business Operations.
- collects, evaluates and reports EHS data as per timelines.
- fosters continuous improvements, provides training and suggestion to relevant departments, and implements local or corporate programs to reduce the risks for our company.
- supports business requirements (risk assessment, Emergency Response Team for Business Continuity, Customer questionnaire…) for any EHS related topics in close cooperation with Distribution, RA, Legal and other relevant departments when involved.
- ensures compliance of Security Management and supervising related activities.
Who you are:
- Equal or better Bachelor degree (Master preferred), Industrial Safety Management or Chemical engineering background is preferred.
- At least, 5 years working experiences in Environment Health Safety function in electronical or chemical industries.
- With certifications of Environmental, OHS specialist / administrator, ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 Lead/Internal Auditor.
- Basic concept or certificates of facilities, such as air condition/waste water treatment plant/power supply system/fire fighting system.
- Professional experience in global project management or work in complex global environment (5-7 years as a guide).
- Experience in international quality systems (Six Sigma, TQM, QA, GMP, ISO) beneficial.
- Strong leadership and staff management abilities; ability to motivate employees; excellent command in English; excellent communication and intercultural skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.vibrantm.com.