At Arm, our purpose is to bring forward-thinking people together to unlock the power of technology and spark the world’s potential.
The Arm School Program (ASP) sits within Arm Education and Academic Engagements. We support learners with the opportunity to develop the interest, knowledge and skills that enable a lifetime of engagement in STE(A)M. We do this in collaboration with communities of practice and edtech partners, enabling the efficacious use of technology in schools.
We are seeking a solutions manager to join our outstanding team of educationalists, academics and engineers. You will lead on community engagements and the development and implementation of a skills-based competency framework for Arm, our partners and the wider computing industry.
• With the aim of directly linking educational outcomes at educational institutions with future careers, you will apply your experience of standards development to build and implement a skills-based competency framework
• Develop and implement an accreditation framework for partners applying computing technologies efficaciously in education institutions
• Support and mentor teachers and education partners with guidance in technology and pedagogy. Lead and participate in community events!
• Establish and maintain a diverse network of advocates drawn from teachers and ed-tech organisations, who share our mission to enable young people to develop STEM skills and knowledge through physical computing
• Maintain our education content to budget, quality and schedule (in subjects connected to STEM and Computing)
• Federate education-related efforts within Arm to better support schools education communities
Required skills and experience:
• Educational standards, curriculum and assessment development
• Certification and accreditation development
• Communication and presentation skills
“Nice To Have”:
• Computer Science teacher at secondary school level, or related subject
• Familiarity with physical computing and devices from partners including micro:bit, Raspberry Pi and Arduino
• Track record of accessing international funding including via tender
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.arm.com.