Date: Feb 24, 2020
Location: Cambridge, GB, CB1
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, ANSYS helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
This role offers opportunities to:
- work with leading engineering academics and ANSYS professionals engaged in educational resource development
- make a real difference to undergraduate and graduate level teaching of engineering, simulation, materials, design and sustainability by developing new digital media-based content
- stay at the forefront of scientific and engineering presentation approaches
Meet the team you will work with: https://grantadesign.com/education/community/meet-the-team/
- Digital Media Based Educational Content Development: Develop appropriate digital multimedia (video, audio, animations, slides etc.) to support Academics teaching using GRANTA EduPack and other ANSYS products.
- Community building: Maintain the content on the GRANTA Education Hub. Create new content to engage the interest of academics and students, contribute to community discussions, etc.
- Project Management: Manage the annual update of GRANTA EduPack teaching resources and video tutorials
- Presentation Assistance: Help ANSYS education specialists demonstrate new resources effectively by creating appropriate slide-decks, digital documents, posters etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree in educational technology, digital media or design
- At least two years of experience creating digital media and working with content generation for websites
- High-level experience in presentation, video and audio editing, animation, design, and use of various multimedia software
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English
- Ability to work with a diverse and multicultural group of engineers and scientists, often located in different time zones
- Knowledge of current trends in educational technology and media development
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of instructional design and/or user experience/user interface (UX/UI) design
Some travel maybe required, as appropriat
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.