Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic intern to undertake real-world commercial challenges of enterprise software development. You will be working on developing and contributing to enterprise EDA software. Ideal candidate is an advanced EE major (preferably MS/PhD student) with very strong CS background or an advanced CS major.
Current students pursuing MS/PhD in EE/CS/ECE with strong background on software development.
- Passionate about developing software tools/apps that are intuitive and a pleasure to use. And passionate about developing code that is easy to maintain, well architected and documented, and reusable.
- Proficiency in object-oriented analysis, design & programming.
- Strong in programming and working knowledge of C++.
- Programming experience on Windows (Visual Studio) and/or Linux development environments
- Able to communicate effectively
- Prior knowledge on software development and circuit design
Good to have the knowledge and experience of:
- Signal integrity analysis and design
- Analog/RF/Microwave design
- ADS circuit simulator
- Qt and python
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are entering/applying to a MS or PHD program after graduating.
California Pay Range: $36.00 – 55.00
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region.