As the Director of Test Engineering, you will lead a team to create a world-class organization supporting NPI and Production activities to bring-to-market custom ASIC products for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Focus on strategic execution to a world-class standard. Evaluate current systems & implement continuous improvement activities to improve department operation efficiency and productivity. Implement ongoing quality control testing procedures into the production process.
- Manage Test Engineering teams in US and overseas locations to support NPI and Production phases. Resource team based on project & production requirements. Train & develop team personnel.
- Prepare project budgets and schedules, and ensure milestones are met. Communicate any significant delays, problems, or changes affected by Test Eng to senior management/Customer.
- Develop strategic external partnerships to expand available services, improve support & overall costs
- Support Sales with customer presentations, project cost predictions and service contract reviews.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills in a team-oriented environment over Test Eng.
- In-depth knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing process, Design for Test, semiconductor testing methodologies.
- Expertise in Semiconductor Test methodology (93k or Ultraflex preferred). Experience working on Digital and/or mixed signal devices with hands-on VLSI ATE experience.
- Good understanding of COGS, NRE and Hardware cost.
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.