Website Andes Technology
Andes Technology USA is seeking a Director of Solution Architecture to join the Andes North America team. As part of the team, you will lead the technical direction for prospective and current customers in the North America market in evaluating, implementing, and improving Andes products and technologies.
Daily activity includes:
- Working as a member of Andes USA management team, along with Andes’ HQ technical team.
- Representing the Andes USA in technical interactions with Taiwan R&D and CTO office for North American Customers.
- Creating technical presentations, conduct Webinars and represent Andes in public forums.
- Creating and presenting Andes off the shelf solutions and creating and custom solutions for customers.
- Managing all strategic, custom projects alongside the FAE team.
This position offers the opportunity to develop a strong relationship with the key engineers, architects, and management of our customers. We are looking for exceptional self-starters that have a creative approach to problem solving.
- Experience as a SoC Architect and/or Director/Manager of SoC development
- Expertise in two or more of following areas:
- CPU Architecture
- SoC design flow and system integration
- Emulation/simulation of complex SoC containing CPU/GPU/DSP
- Experience with MCU/CPU integration and firmware design
- RTOS and Linux Software development
- Experience with memory interfaces and architectures–such as SRAM, DRAM, cache memory, and coherent memory design
- Experience in DSP, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning
- Experience with 28nm and below
- Experience designing products with functional safety and security
- Proven ability to successfully mentor and manage junior engineers
- Experience with public speaking and educating others in complex subjects
- Ability to travel to meet with various customers and attend shows within North America
- Ability to travel to Taiwan as needed
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.andestech.com.