The Mobile Broadband Business Unit (MBBU) is a business unit in CEVA developing broadband communication products. The MBBU is mainly focused on baseband IP solutions for the cellular market for both the infrastructure and User Equipment products.
In this role, you will be managing the MBBU projects involving HW architecture, HW Design & Verification, Algorithms and Software teams. These projects include development of products like cellular modems, Communication Digital Signal Processors and Radar/Lidar baseband.
This role is reporting to the MBBU General Manager.
- At least 10 years of experience in development of SoC products
- At least 5 years of experience in managing complex HW/SW projects with >20 engineers
- Experience with project planning and tracking methodologies and systems
- Highly organized, self-motivated, self-directed, proactive
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to thrive in a global multi-site environment
- An independent problem solver
- Experience with 4G or 5G-NR SoC – Advantage
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading institute
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.