About the Role:
As a Human Resources Business Partner at Synopsys, you will have the unique opportunity to be an integral member of a core team providing comprehensive and strategic HR solutions to one of our largest and most dynamic businesses. Responsibilities include:
- Act as a thought partner to group executives and their teams to help translate business objectives into talent strategies.
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including strategic planning, visioning, talent assessment, change management and team building
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Partner with international colleagues to gain deeper understanding of the global business landscape and strategize ‘local’ topics.
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions that solve problems and scale the business
- Drive performance management discussions to reinforce a culture of achievement and vitality.
- Research best practices and provide thoughtful recommendations anchored in analytics and geared to achieve desired outcomes.
- Implement corporate policies related to human resources, organizational, and employee development at the business level.
- Consult with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues, attempting to resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach.
- Participate in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g; compensation planning, leadership development, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Drive and support Inclusion and Diversity initiatives within the client group.
With a minimum of 10 years’ related high-tech experience at a division or site level with proven success linking HR strategies to business outcomes, you should demonstrate:
- Ability to build relationships and exercise influence and courage with senior management/partners and solve problems strategically.
- Ability to deliver operational and strategic programs and processes across a global organization successfully.
- Ability to assess an organization, identify gaps, and develop solutions in collaboration with global team members and centers of excellence such as compensation, learning and development, staffing, security and legal.
- Excellent judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- Comfort focusing on the future while managing day to day matters.
- Effective communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience and passion driving inclusion and diversity ideals
- Solid project management and leadership through change management
- Commitment to learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and cultivating collaborative and supportive relationships across teams
- Strong ability to use data and survey results to identify insights that drive action
- Experience collaborating and empowering in a global and/or matrixed organizations
- Outstanding consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Hands on approach, great listening skills, and a sense of humor
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.