Job Description and Requirements
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security.
If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you. Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications, and get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.
Digital Verification Engineer
Seeking a highly motivated and innovative engineer with background in memory and high-speed protocols (DDR, HBM, AMBA) and the wish to grow on protocol knowledge by verification related work. Working as part of an experienced digital design and verification team. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work with experts on several fields. The candidate will be involved at specify, verification and implement phases of state-of-the-art products.
- Identify verification environment requirements from its various sources (Specifications, Design functionality, Interfaces, etc …)
- Generate verification test plan, verification environment documentation and test environment usage documentation
- Define, develop, and verify complex UVM verification environments
- Evaluates and exercises various aspects of the development flow. May include such items as Verilog/SystemVerilog development, functional simulation, constraint development, test planning, behavioural modelling, and verification coverage metrics (functional coverage and code coverage)
- Identify design problems, possible corrective actions and/or inconsistencies on documented functionality
- Proven desire to learn and explore new state of the art technologies
- Demonstrate good review and problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable with Verilog, VHDL and/or SystemVerilog
- Knowledgeable with scripting languages (BASH/TCSH/PERL/PYTHON/TCL) is a plus
- Understanding of verification methodology such as UVM is a plus
- Good organization and communication skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in English
What we offer
- Attractive salary with a regular bonus, and other incentives based on seniority
- Work on state-of-the-art products, using cutting edge technologies
- Stable and supportive work environment: we value integrity, execution excellence, passion and integrity
- Outstanding professional growth opportunities
- Work with exceptional talent around the world
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.