About the Job
- Hands-on experience with employing constrained-random coverage driven verification methodology using UVM
- Participating in deploying new methodologies to improve coverage and execution time in collaboration with other experienced engineers on the team
- Working with the design team to validate and verify any requested design changes throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop a thorough understanding of system-level design specifications.
- RTL Coding/Synthesis of the digital part of Mixed-Signal IPs.
- Develop behavioral models for the analog parts of Mixed-Signal IPs.
- Working with the verification team to develop advanced test plans.
- Working with the Mixed-Signal team on the co-simulation and verification of the IPs.
- Hardware verification of the digital module using cutting-edge FPGA kits.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering
- 5+ Years of experience in developing SV-based verification environments.
- Strong knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, and object-oriented
- Computer skills required: Unix/Linux operating system
- Strong knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, and object-oriented programming languages
- Knowledge of at least one standard verification methodology (such as VMM, OVM, or UVM)
- Familiarity with RTL design, synthesis, and CDC analysis is a plus
- Working knowledge of shell, Perl, and TCL scripting is a plus
- Experience with clock domain crossing and reset architecture.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit mixel.com.