Arteris enables engineering and design teams at the world’s most transformative brands to connect and integrate today’s system-on-chips (SoCs) that fuel modern innovation.
If you’ve held a smartphone, driven an electronic car, or powered up a smart TV, you’ve come in contact with what we do at Arteris. Here, the future is quite literally in your hands—and when it isn’t, chances are it is flying overhead in a drone, a satellite, or in the cloud at a datacenter!
As an IC design verification engineer at Arteris, you will be involved in the development of next generation of Arteris IP solutions, enabling the design of extremely configurable digital interconnects.
We intend to revolutionize the way to design SoC, and we are looking for engineering talents willing to expose themselves to new design and verification methodologies and ready to learn and grow their competences to both digital design verification and software development.
You will create designs and test benches in a powerful language that blends traditional RTL with leading-edge software to provide extremely configurable, testable, and high-quality solutions. You’ll be exposed to very last computing architecture and participate to the development of next generation interconnect networks.
The position will be ideally staffed in Sophia Antipolis, France, as part of the advanced engineering team.
You will join a proven-successful company and be able to shape the future of System on Chip design.
- Advanced UVM based test bench development and debugging
- Defining, documenting, developing, and executing RTL verification test/coverage at system level
- Performance verification and power-aware verification
- Triaging Regressions, Debugging RTL designs in Verilog and System Verilog
- Help improve and refine verification process, methodology, and metrics
- UVM expertise on complex SoC projects from test bench development to verification closure
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- 2-3+ years of experience in SoC digital design & verification
- Verification flow enhancements using SW programming languages
- Strong RTL (Verilog) and UVM/C test bench debugging skills
- Experience integrating vendor provided VIPs for unit and system level verification
- Excellent problem solving, strong communication and teamwork skills,
- Self-driven, able to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience with Arm AMBA protocols
- Experience with digital HW generators, methodology and concept.
- PhD or master’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.