About The Role:
Working as part of a small but expanding team, you will be an experienced Digital Design Engineer with responsibility for the design, physical implementation and testing of the digital and mixed signal solutions for which Moortec Semiconductor has an industry leading reputation. You will be producing and maintaining designs on cutting edge process nodes, implementing Moortec’s industry leading IP portfolio for our expanding customer base.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Draft and detail, digital block design specifications.
- Design and simulate circuits to agreed requirement specifications.
- Create supporting design documents such as design reports and user documentation.
- Liaise with other technical staff to facilitate best possible engineering solutions.
- Provide support in answering customer questions and attending some customer meetings
- Other duties as may be required.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Batchelors, Masters, PhD or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering or a related field.
- Must be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of ASIC digital physical implementation flow, (synthesis, place and route, STA, Physical Verification)
- A wide and varied understanding of digital design techniques and practices.
- Ability to develop RTL in SystemVerilog and or Verilog.
- Development experience of digital and mixed signal IP blocks.
- Practical hands on experience in the testing and validation of integrated circuits.
- Programming and scripting skills in C, python, tcl, bash.
- Experience of functional verification and related topics—code coverage, functional coverage for example.